Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm home!

Mom took me to doggy daycamp a long time ago, and finally, this morning, she came to take me home. She said that she had to fly to grandma and grandpa's for Christmas...ok, sure, whatever that means.

But when we got home this morning...OHMIGOODNESS!!!!! "Presents", yeah, I think that's what mom called them. Lots of them. Some were toys, some were snacks. Some were toys with snacks in them. But wow. Mom says I'm a lucky dog...and I think she's right.

I've already begun to dismantle the toy that talks to me...I'm just dying to find the little person inside who keeps yelling Ho Ho Ho....he's got to be in there somewhere.

Anyway, I hope that I get to stay home for a long time now. I like being at home...especially with all the new toys and goodies.

Oh...and next week is my birthday...yippee!

No comments: