Sunday, November 9, 2008

I think I missed something...

All week, I've been getting up in the morning. And every morning mom hasn't wanted to get up with me. She says it's still time to be sleeping. She says I need to quit grumbling. She says...it's only 3:30! I don't know what this means.

I do know that eventually, she'll get up and take me out. Then we come back in and I go back to bed after I eat the kibbles in my bowl (that I haven't been eating for supper).

And again, mom keeps saying...Norm, go lay on your part of the bed. I thought the whole bed was mine, and I just pick the warmest spot. One night she tried to move me, but I'm too long. So even if she moves my back end over, by the time she gets my front end moved to...I've already wiggled my back end over to where I want to be. I don't know what the big deal is, it's a huge bed.

And. I miss going to the dog park every night. It's all dark outside by the time mom gets home from work, and she says the dog park has no lights. So we've been walking instead, but it's just not the same.

No comments: