Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Here are a few pictures from the Halloween party mom took me to last week at my doggie daycamp. It was lots of fun, and there were lots of other doggies in their Halloween costumes too.


We got to the party and had to wait around for a long time for the fun to start. I tried very hard to be a good big boy - it was really difficult with so many of my friends around.

There was this little guy dressed up as a fireman

And this Cocker Spaniel dressed up like a skunk.

I wore my Cowardly Lion costume - which I love! Thanks Grandma!

This little Pug was dressed up like a horse, taking a cowboy for a ride.

And this little Pug was dressed like Dorothy!!!!!

And her sister was dressed up like Glenda the Good Witch - Mom tried to make us pose for a picture - I don't think the girls were any more excited about it than I was.

And now, I'm a sleepy lion!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: