Sunday, December 28, 2008

I went to Grandma's house

I'm still really sleepy. It's been a long week. Mom says we drove about 1500 miles on our trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house all the way in Nebraska. We were in the car a long long time, and I stayed awake almost the whole time.

Grandma was still at school when we got there. The next morning I modeled the reindoggie outfit for her, and then she said she had to go feed the birds. I wanted to help, but mom said I had to stay inside. So I watched grandma very closely from inside the house. In my reindoggie costume.


Mom says I have more pictures to share, but we'll save them for a little while. Time for another nap I think!

1 comment:

Rosey said...

An excellent outfit Norm! Glad to hear you spent some time with us in the good ol' state of Nebraska. Hope it wasn't too cold for you!