Friday, September 10, 2010

My new costume

So, here's the one Grandma has been waiting for. Mom said that she sent me a new halloween costume. Mom and I looked at a bunch of e-mails grandma sent us that were full of halloween costumes - in my size even! They were all super cute, but my favorite was the Lion. Which mom says is ironic, because I am beyond terrified of cats! No lie, they creep me out!

Mom said she thought she was going to have to do some tailoring, but it fits pretty well, except the hoodie part is a little big, but I know she can fix that. Can't wait for my howl-o-ween parties this year!





Mom says if you are looking for costumes for your furkids - they have them here.

I know that she is going to take more pictures of me in my costume soon, so stay tuned.

No comments: