Friday, September 10, 2010

Norm the Semi-Frequent Traveller

Mom has started letting me go with her to the mountains sometimes when she has to go for work. We always stay at this nice little hotel - The Inn at Keystone. The guys at the front desk are always so nice and friendly to me. In fact, they're always telling mom that I could hang out with them while mom does her work things. She always tells them that they have no idea what they would be in for. One of these days, we'll convince her.

Anyway, here are some pictures from my stays at Keystone this year. I think the first time we went was when the cousins Daven and Avery were there on vacation, it's always fun to see them!


Here I am at the Inn.



Riding the elevator to our room


Helping mom bring in the luggage and my crate. (In my red sweatshirt, of course, it was a Husker game day after all!)

Checking out the view, from the bed.


Checking out the views

Making myself comfortable!

Hanging out with cousin Avery.

It's a pretty great place, and I'm always excited to go back! They have great trails for mom and I to go walking on, and there are always other dogs staying too!

No comments: