Friday, August 17, 2007

Greetings From Norm

Since we all know that paws make for difficult typing...Norm asked me to share his thoughts for the week with you...

1. Obedience school is no trip to the park. Really. We get to walk around a lot, but they don't let us play much...and there's a bull mastiff puppy that I'd really like to play with...really I would. And now mom's making me do things from school all the time. Like when she stops walking, she wants me to sit down next to her and wait, patiently. I'm a puppy...come on. But I try.

2. I have a really cool grandma! Apparently mom told her that I don't like the rain much. So last week, she sent mom a rainjacket/windbreaker for me. At first I really wasn't having it, but it was really rainy on Wednesday. I mean really! Mom put my coat on before we went out and guess what. It works...I didn't get rained on at all. And mom told Mr. Jeff that I looked really cute with it on, hood and all! I think she has some pictures.

3. I miss going to the park. Mr. Ted from school says we shouldn't go there while I'm in school. I've kind of been pouting about it. I think tomorrow mom might let me go for a little while after we go on a nice long walk at Sloans Lake.

4. Mom needs to start going to bed earlier. I keep trying to convince her that it's bed time and she will go with me for a while, but she doesn't stay. Then I wake up and have to go back and get her again. She's silly sometimes.

No comments: