Monday, August 20, 2007

Saturday's Super No Bueno Scavaging

So Norm's dictating again tonight, as will usually be the case. Poor guy just can't spread his paws apart far enough to type easily. And frankly, I'm happy not to have his cookie drool on the keyboard and monitor...here's what he has to say about his weekend....

Saturday mom took me to the park...she said we had to do homework for school. I like doing school work. I don't know why she makes a big deal, we're just walking and I sit when she stops. I like that. She said I was a very good boy because I didn't pull on the leash at all. Not even when it was time to go play with the other doggies in the doggie part of the park.

After doing homework mom took me to a new store...well, I'd never been there and unless she was holding out on me, she hadn't either. It was fun...the nice lady gave me some snacks and mom got a few treats for me.

Then we went home and I had to go to my crate since mom was doing boring shopping that I couldn't help with, and it was hot outside. I didn't want to stay in the car. Ick! So here's where the super no bueno part of the day comes about...get ready. Mom's a little scatterbrained now and then...I love those days. Well, she gives me my favorite peanut butter kong and puts me in the crate, picks up her wallet and off she goes. Hehehe...she forgot to latch both doors to the crate. So as soon as I knew she was gone, I made a break for it. Sure enough, the whole house was mine! All Mine!

Now on Friday, mom had some yummy smelling supper but she didn't share. But she did leave the bag up on the stove, so I helped myself to it, along with anything else I could find that I could shred. When mom came home an hour and a half later, I was so proud to show her everything that I had found and left on display in the living room. She seemed pleased that I had left her shoes alone, but did not look too happy. She picked up the mess, took me out and all was well.

Until Sunday morning. I tried to tell her...but she was sleeping. I almost puked on her but she woke up and took me outside. We almost made it out, I got sick in the elevator, and then again outside. Apparently I'm not supposed to eat little plastic butter containers...the tiny ones. Mom says I'm a very lucky dog. Also, apparently they don't all come back up at the same time because I puked up another one this morning. Mom says that's a couple of good lessons for us both. She can't leave stuff on the stove, eating stuff that she doesn't feed me makes me feel icky and well, mom doesn't need the butter!

No comments: