Monday, August 20, 2007

The Report Card - Canine College Week 2

Mom came home from work today and we were off to school. I am happy to report that I was a very good boy tonight, lots of people said so.

We did lots of walking around and sniffing of the other dogs (we had to get a hall pass for part of that...when you gotta go you gotta go, and preferably without an audience). I finally got to meet Moose...the 10 month old Bull Mastiff...he's a big big boy, but very nice too!

Then we had to practice how to heel. Then I had to sit by mom for a while and eventually Mr. Ted came and played with me but when mom said "Norm, Come!" I knew that I needed to go right to her, and sit down...we've been practicing at home. But mom was very surprised when I did just that even though she didn't have any snacks in her hand. None. And when it wasn't my turn, I just sat next to her, right by her left foot. I think I need a halo. Or at least some yummy snacks!

Then...Mr. Ted talked for a long time and we all just had to sit there. I was lucky, mom sat by the window and I got to watch outside most of the time. She says I was a really really good boy tonight. Next week we are going to learn down/stay.

That's it...I'm going to bed....being a good puppy is exhausting!

~Norm

No comments: